Just a reminder, the Better Living Show is this weekend, March 26-28!
Come visit with ACHS at Booth #811 at the Portland Expo Center. Show hours are:
- Friday, March 26: 12-9 pm
- Saturday, March 27: 11 am-9 pm
- Sunday, March 28: 11 am-5 pm
What’s happening at the ACHS booth:
- We're collecting gently used t-shirts for Urban Retread this year. Bring your shirt to the ACHS booth, and we'll give you a free gift. (Your shirt may be re-worked into a one-off designer shirt!)
- Sign up to receive a free copy of the more than 100-page ACHS Wellness Guide via email and enter our contest to win a free iPod Touch!
- Enjoy new interactive holistic health and lifestyle displays and the opportunity to speak person-to-person with holistic health experts and other ACHS students and graduates.
- An Apothecary Shoppe marketplace with special savings.
- Several great contests!
Thank you for supporting ACHS and the Apothecary Shoppe College Store, and our efforts to provide comprehensive, sustainable holistic health education.
We look forward to seeing you at the show! Bring an eco-friendly reusable bag because all holistic health books and supplies at the show will be 20% off for the weekend. (Can't carry it all? Not to worry. We'll honor the 20% off on all orders placed online through the Apothecary Shoppe March 26-28. Go to http://www.apothecary-shoppe.com/)
Admission to the show is free. Parking costs $5. >> Click here to see green transportation options.