The Natural Products Foundation (NPF) Scholarship Fund provides a great opportunity for individuals committed to a career in the natural health and products industry.
Perhaps you're looking for further education to support a new career? Or, maybe you need some support to help finish school and reach your goal of a career in health and wellness? You may want to consider applying for the NPF scholarship. But hurry - the scholarship application deadline is January 31, 2012.
As stated on the NPF website:
The purpose of the NPF Scholarship Fund is to provide financial assistance for individuals who are committed to a career in the natural products industry. Specifically, the fund is targeted for students who have demonstrated leadership potential and are enrolled in academic programs to enhance their leadership skills and knowledge of the industry.
Scholarship Funds will be awarded to applicants on the basis of the following criteria:
- Career goal: Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to a career path that will potentially have a direct impact on the quality and safety of products, or on institutional support and consumer demand.
- Leadership: Applicants must demonstrate fundamental leadership skills.
- Academic achievement: Applicants must show the ability to accomplish high academic achievement, demonstrated by previous test scores, grades in other courses, or professional achievement.
- Area of study: Applicants must use the scholarship funds to attend a recognized educational program designed to further knowledge of natural products or the natural product industry.
- Academic program: The program may be full or part-time, degree or non-degree, but must be directly related to enhancing the applicant’s ability to contribute to the industry.
- Financial need: Applicants must be able to demonstrate personal need for financial aid.
- Geographic: Applicants must be residents of the United States.
Good luck everyone!