Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ACHS hires Lisa Greve as Newest Member of Admissions Team

We're very happy to announce that we've hired Lisa Greve as an Admissions Advisor for the American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS).

Lisa is originally from the Pacific Northwest and recently returned to the Portland area after having lived in Salt Lake City, Utah, for several years. While in Utah, Lisa worked with Utah Career College as an Admissions Advisor and Associate Director of Admissions for three years, where she gained valuable experience working with both undergraduate and graduate-level students.

“I decided to continue my career at ACHS,” Lisa says, “because I want to help students enter a holistic health program. I have previous experience working with complementary alternative medicine, including for personal use. I have used homeopathic treatments for my son, for example. When my son was a baby, I regularly eased colic and teething with homeopathic tablets.”

Read the full-length press release here: http://www.achs.edu/news/news-detail.aspx?nid=233

No comments:

ShareThis