We know there are a lot of health resources to choose from, and we want to thank you for loyally following ACHS tweets to learn what's new in health and wellness.
As part of our year in review, here are 10 of our top tweets shared by @ACHSedu in 2010! (They're in no particular order.) Some got the most clicks. Some reflect important world developments. Some sparked sentiments and sharing with you. For your 2011 wellness stories, health tips, and lifestyle suggestions, follow us at @ACHSedu!
1. Reading about New York's effort to seek a national reduction of salt in food. Average American consumes 3,400-3,500 mg/day http://ow.ly/W59B
2. Obama's Statement on the earthquake in Haiti has been posted to YouTube. Find out what U.S. relief efforts are planned http://ow.ly/W4tC
3. Haiti earthquake relief: How to help. Here's a list of organizations working to provide basic needs and health care http://ow.ly/WsW4
4. Good tips from Massage Today about how to use essential oils to go green for a healthier office http://ow.ly/Wu2Q and http://ow.ly/Wu2R
5. Added new article to wikiHow, "How to Make a Decoction." Learn how to make your own herbal teas to support optimal health http://ow.ly/W5kr
6. 20 ways to get healthier for free (or pretty cheap). Download free holistic health info http://ow.ly/WRjv Get tips here http://ow.ly/WRjw
7. Great article on growing $700 worth of produce in a small garden: http://ow.ly/1aXxl Free gardening classes at ACHS start next month!
8. The ACHS Holistic Kitchen .... recipe for how to make baked kale, dandelion coffee, fresh tomato sauce from the garden http://ow.ly/30XuM
9. Posted new Photo of the Week. Can you identify the herb? Thank you Shelli Johnson for sharing your pic with us all! http://ow.ly/2KucX #herb
10. Have you seen Numen?It's the first feature-length film to explore traditional herbal medicine use in the US http://ow.ly/2GVXa #herbs#health